By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
Join our team!
We’re hiring for the following position:
Retail Associate at Ferox Estate Winery
Who we are
Ferox Estate Winery produces wines that are distinct and elegant, combining knowledge, innovation and tradition. We are a team of passionate, like-minded individuals with a vision to produce sustainable wines of the highest quality, and provide quality service to our wine club members and guests.
Who we’re looking for
The retail associate position is responsible for the execution of all retail store and tasting bar functions. These include the opening and closing of the retail facility, the cleaning and maintenance of all store stock, including shelf and refrigerator stocking, polishing of stemware as well as engaging with guests through tastings, winery events and private functions.
The successful candidate for this role will possess a positive and outgoing attitude with the ability to engage positively with staff and guests. They will also have, or be willing to obtain; Food Handler Certificate and Ontario SmartServe Certification.
While this position is geared towards candidates with a passion for wine, winemaking or hospitality, all candidates are welcome to apply.
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Weekend and holiday availability
- Able to lift and carry up to 40lbs
- Able to work outside and stand for extended periods
- Able to multi-task and adapt to ever-changing situations while continuing to provide excellent customer service
- Serving and/or wine experience an asset but not required. We are willing to train if you have the desire to learn!
What we offer
- Competitive hourly rate plus the potential to earn gratuities
- Discount on Ferox products
- Incentives based on wine clubs sold
Submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to Stephanie Reis at email@example.com